Your Title: Attorney At Law
Company/Organization Name: Rebecca J. Allf, Attorney at Law
Phone Number: (513) 521-1494
Web Address: www.AttorneyAllf.com
Address: 11311 Cornell Park Drive, Suite 110, Cincinnati Ohio 45242
- Please describe your business here:
Rebecca J Allf, Co., Ltd, is a small boutique law firm located in Blue Ash, Ohio, that specializes in domestic and family law, including adoptions, juvenile court, divorce and dissolution, as well as business law, including corporate and LLC formation and purchase/sale agreements. Rebecca has been an advertiser in the Christian Blue Network for 17 years.
- How is your business different from others in the same line of work? How does that difference benefit your customers?
Many law firms are completely focused on “winning” no matter what. I believe this can be harmful to the participants in many legal situations. Not every case needs to be a battlefield. This is not always possible, depending upon the parties and their counsel. If we need to do battle, we over-prepare you for the courtroom experience. But our initial focus is on helping to facilitate communication so that the parties are still on speaking terms when it is over, especially if children are involved.
- How did you come to faith in Christ?
It was at a young Life weekend at Camp Kern, near Cincinnati. I had been going to church all of my life, but, never experienced personal interaction with Jesus on a regular basis. After participating in worship and listening to speakers, we all went outside to be alone for a while and I asked Jesus into my heart. Since then it has been a journey of learning how to listen and follow.
- How does being a Christian affect how you conduct your business? Being a Christian affects every area. I turned my practice over to Jesus from the beginning, so he’s the CEO and I follow his lead.
- What ministry/cause is near and dear to your heart, and why?
City CURE has always been near and dear to my heart which is now City Gospel Mission. I love working with young people and seeing them mature into thriving adults who are following the Lord. I have enjoyed the leadership I have worked with there and their truly God-centered lives and approach to ministry.
- What is one interesting thing about you or your business that most people would not know? I am a part-time EMT/firefighter and still enjoy working at the fire station one or two nights per week.
- Why do you advertise in the Christian Blue Network?
One of the main things I enjoy is just the camaraderie of the different people I’ve met through being involved with the Christian Blue Network – not only clients, but other advertisers, whether it’s another lawyer or a vendor that I do business with. I enjoyed connecting with other believers who are looking for that, and are wanting to do business with a Christian attorney.