Wherever we go we are constantly hearing and sharing good news: new babies, people getting engaged or married, young people graduating or getting jobs, promotions, retirements and so on. For Christians, however, the BEST NEWS we know is the gospel of Jesus: that He died for us as a full payment for our sins and if we believe on Him as our savior we receive the gift of eternal life.
So why is it that we as Christians find it so difficult to share such great news with people we
care about? WHAT IS THE DEALIO?
Dan Busken, president of Busken Bakery and John Hartz, owner of Hartz Sealcoating are two
real-world working Christians that will do their darndest to answer that question and any others you might have at a Sharing Good News Seminar on April 8, 2017.
The seminar will feature:
· Honest, real, down-to-earth discussion about the burdens associated with the “E-word”
(dare we say “Evangelism”)
· Practical things to do and ways to think about sharing the gospel more effectively
· Real-life, practical stories, examples and answers to tough faith-sharing questions.
· 4 great fears many of us have when it comes to sharing the gospel and what God’s has
to say about them
· The most common missed opportunities to share the gospel and identification of
practical ways to take advantage of them
· Busken Goodies!!!
Attend the free Good News Seminar April 8, 2017 at Montgomery Community Church!
9 am – Noon.
Doors Open at 8:30 a.m. for check-in, coffee, cream puffs and general pleasantries
All events are subject to approval. Submission does not guarantee approval for posting on our calendar.