Your Title: Clinical Director/Owner
Company Name: 3C Counseling & Consulting Services
Phone Number: (513)573-3550
Web Address: www.3ccounseling.com
Address: 3532 Irwin-Simpson Rd., Mason, OH 45040
- Please describe your business: 3C Counseling & Consulting Services provides individual, couples and family therapy, Psychological testing and assessment, Chemical Dependency Assessments and counseling, Diagnosis and treatment of mental and emotional disorders, and trainings and consultation for organizations and agencies.
- How is your business different from others in the same line of work? How does that difference benefit your customers? 3C stands for Competent, Compassionate, Connecting Families. Our staff are warm and compassionate and are competent Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors. We utilize the best Evidence-based therapies from a Biblical worldview.
- How did you come to faith in Christ? I was a child and was drawn to Jesus by His love shown through teachers and others in the church. I committed my life to Christ at the age of ten and have not looked back.
- How does being a Christian affect how you conduct your business? We see each person who comes to us as a child of God with a purpose for his or her life. We promote the value of marriage and raising children with family structure.
- What ministry/cause is near and dear to your heart, and why? Heavenward Farm and Horsemanship, where we provide therapeutic programs for the hurting and underserved. Voice of the Martyrs, serving our persecuted brothers and sisters around the world.
- What is one interesting thing about you or your business that most people would not know? We provide Equine-assisted Therapy as an option—Think outside the office!
- Why do you advertise in the Christian Blue Network? We want consumers to know that we are a practice of Christian professionals who are here for them.